Wednesday 12 December 2012

Emt Requirements

Emt Requirements

Before I became employed in EMT jobs, there is this annual event that they always celebrate at the end of the month of September. I was their trainee before. It was just unfortunate that I wasn’t able to participate that time because my training ended in the middle of month of August. As much as I wanted to extend my stay to witness the event, I couldn’t. That time I needed to accomplish school papers and projects. I was really sad. I told myself, when I graduate I will be one of their employees and I will be able to participate the event. And dreams do come true. A year after being an emergency medical technician volunteer in an isolated area, I chose to apply first in the hospital where I took my internship. I was optimistic enough that I will be immediately employed. And it was an answered prayer. It was just so in time that it was September when I got in. All employees were already preparing for the said event. When I was oriented about it, I was surprise that they annually do it for a cause. That is to raise funds that will help patients who are financially challenged.

 Emt Requirements

 Emt Requirements

 Emt Requirements

 Emt Requirements

 Emt Requirements

 Emt Requirements

 Emt Requirements

 Emt Requirements

 Emt Requirements


 Emt Requirements

 Emt Requirements

 Emt Requirements

 Emt Requirements 

No comments:

Post a Comment