Saturday 15 December 2012

Emt License

 Emt License

Just like the title says, I need to go back to school and get my EMT license again. To be hired on most any fire department around the US right now, you need at least your EMT, and I don't have my license anymore. Unfortunately, class is $700-$1000, and I don't have that kind of money. So I am turning to NS to help me fund my career. I make custom dicuts, and have been for a few years now. I've made stickers for major ski companies and big names in the industry. I've also made hundreds of stickers for fellow NS'rs. Winter is just around the corner, you need sick new stickers for your crew. You need to sticker up those brand new helmets and skis. Send me a PM, or post on this thread if you're interested. This license plate frame can be used in the front or the back of the vehicle, and will fit all standard North American (U.S. and Canada) numbered and novelty license plates.The frame's exact outside dimensions are 12.0" X 6.3" (30.5cm X 16.0cm), and the center of the fastener holes are 7.0" (17.8cm) apart. The frame is made from a matte finished UV resistant black ABS plastic, and includes the 3D urethane-encased design as shown.

 Emt License

 Emt License

 Emt License

 Emt License

 Emt License

 Emt License

 Emt License

 Emt License


 Emt License

 Emt License

 Emt License

 Emt License

Emt License

No comments:

Post a Comment